All fact sheets published on the Better Health Channel (BHC) have passed through a thorough and rigorous quality assurance procedure. This includes:
- Content development - content on the BHC is developed in consultation with content partners from reputable health organisations. These organisations specialise in specific health areas.
- Research, writing and editing - all fact sheets are researched, written, edited and proofread by professional staff who have extensive experience in the health sector.
- Verification (external) - all fact sheets are checked and approved by staff from BHC content partner organisations. These people are specialists in their fields and include clinicians, academics and other allied health professionals.
- Verification (internal) - all fact sheets are checked by the BHC Editorial team and referred to other areas of the Department as required.
- Reviewing and updating - all fact sheets are reviewed annually by content partners and referred to our internal reviewers if necessary.