Further information related to this fact sheet: Food to have sometimes.
Related information on Better Health Channel
- Eating tips for teenagers.
- Fats and oils.
- Food variety and a healthy diet.
- Healthy eating for kids.
- Healthy eating tips.
- Obesity in children - management.
Related information on other websites
References used for this fact sheet
- Australian Guide to Healthy Eating, Australian Government, Department of Health and Ageing. More information here.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics - Household Expenditure Survey, Australia. More information here.
This fact sheet, like all fact sheets on the Better Health Channel, has passed through a rigorous and exhaustive approval process. It is also regularly updated. For more information see our quality assurance page.